Re: Konqueror hang on printing

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda writes:

> thank's for the mail. Sometimes when you think that all is Ok, the
> you open another page and .....crash ....

> I cannot test it by now, but tomorrow I will test it. I think that
> is something about TrueType fonts and embed it in the PS, but I
> don't know how to trace it. I have found that in one machine
> konqueror works in some pages but fail in anothers, and in another
> machice works in ones and fails in others. So.... Howeber, in all I
> have found that if you uncheck the embed fonts, then konqueror works
> perfect and you can print without problems.

Great, can you try to run konqueror from valgrind ( execute "valgrind
/usr/bin/konqueror" in a terminal ), and copy the output you get when
provoking the crash.

Btw, after doing all this, could you perhaps open a bug on this on
bugs.debian.org, including all relevant information, so that the info
is stored somewhere, as it might be helpful to others.

cheers
domi