Can't delete entry in file type

When I right click a text file to get the context menu, I get the options to
open with->
    Kate
    KWord
    KWord

I wanted to delete one of the kword entries. So I went and clicked Edit file
type.

Here in the tab General I get only two entries under prefered application
order, namely Kate and KWord.
So I click the other tab (embedded? I am using the danish translation so I am
not exactly sure what it is called in english). In here I also have two
entries. The first is KWord and the second is the embedded viewer.

Now I try to delete the KWord entry here and it seems to work. However when I
right click the file again nothing has changed, I still get the same "Open
with" entries as above.

Here comes the biggest surprise. When I click Edit file type again and select
the second tab the KWord entry has reappeared!

What's going on here?

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux