Re: msttcorefonts Not Accessible

On Thursday 27 November 2003 14:56, David Pye wrote:
> Those fonts don't download from MS, from my memory. I believe they download
> from somewhere on sourceforge?
>
> Perhaps they were having difficulties.

I was trying to install them last week and had also problems because the
server timed out when trying to download each font from one of the surceforge
mirrors, so I went to the project webpage and downloaded the .exe manually,
put them in a directory and then did apt-get install pointing out that
directory.

--
 Jesús Roncero Franco   |   running debian linux
 Sevilla - Spain        |      gpg-key available