Re: msttcorefonts Not Accessible

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 08:21:54AM -0500, Robert Tilley wrote:
> When I try to install the "msttcorefonts" on my Debian unstable system, the
> downloader times out for each font.  Has Microsoft pulled these "open" fonts
> from their servers?

This is same problem as reported on bug report #221832

It appears msttcorefonts depends on a single sf.net mirror.
This bug should probablt elevated to release critical if
this package where in main.

Meanwhile, you can try to replace belnet.dl.sourceforge.net
in the postinst(?) with another sf.net mirror.

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 40 8476974          --+--