Getting rekall into Debian

 Howdi,

 Hot on the heels of konversation (which I've started using since
 I found the package - thanks Nate!) .. I saw the announcement
 about thekompany releasing rekall under the gpl - does this mean
 we'll be getting that into Debian soon too?

 I can't get it to compile yet (some serious python errors get
 generated late in the make process) so don't even know if it's as
 good as it sounds anyway.  Anyone played with it, or has an
 intention to package it?

 Cheers,
 Jedd.