mouse moves on its own.

Hello,

since 2 weeks or so my mouse becomes crative. It thinks it should move to the
right or the left, I think it never moved up and down, without asking me.
That is not a kindly behavior. Is this a problem related to XFree and will be
fixed in 4.3 (current installed 4.2.1.1) or is it kde related and will be
fixed in kde 3.2? Or has it nothing to do with anything and will never be
fixed? :-)
Ok - I know that this was disucced in the past. So if s.o. can tell me where
to read about i am grad.
cheers Wolfgang