Re: amarok and konversation

* Mickael Marchand [Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:30:55 +0100]:
> Hello,

> I would like to know if someone intends to upload amarok, taglib and
> konversation to unstable any time soon ?

> otherwise I (my sponsor ;) will do it ;) (unless someone objects ..)

Have you already packaged them? Are they available in some repository?
Thanks.

--
Adeodato Simó (a.k.a. thibaut)
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | IM: my_dato [jabber.org] | PK: DA6AE621

system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.
                -- seen on the net