KSpread cell border problem

Has anybody seen this?

I was doing a checklist in KSpread for a party I am organizing.

For each item in the checklist I created a number of cells with borders
depending on how many i needed of the particular item.

Then I did some cutting, copying and pasting and a few row insertions, and a
weird thing happened to the borders. The borders would not be displayed even
though the was on in the cell properties dialog. Saving the document and
reopening it would fix it so the cells displayed correctly.

I am now trying to reproduce this systematically but hasn't been able to, so I
am asking you now if anybody has seen this?

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux