Re: KThemeStyle cache seems corrupt!

Problem narrowed down: the culprit is {kdelibs kdelibs-bin kdelibs-data kdelibs4} version 3.1.4-3.
Downgrading to 3.1.4-2 fixes the problem.

Cheers,
Peter

Peter Nome wrote:

I'm getting "KThemeStyle cache seems corrupt!" while kde is loading, and if I start kde with an empty .kde, I get an incomplete selection of themes (e.g. no Keramik). This could be after an update to kdelibs4 (or possibly kdeedu-data kdelibs kdelibs-bin kdelibs-data libkdeedu1 oooqs-kde). Removing the contents of /tmp and .kde has no effect.

Suggestions?

Cheers,
Peter