Return key focus problem...

Hi all...

Recently, I've encountered a very annoying problem in KDE.  Occasionally when I press the <return> key in any sort of text window (including non-kde apps like mozilla), the window manager will randomly switch the focus to either another application or another virtual desktop.  I have no idea what could be causing this behavior.  Has anyone else out there noticed it as well?

I'm running KDE 3.1.3-1 from sid, along with libqt3c102-mt 3.2.1-6.

Thanks in advance!

-Sean

rseidemiller@cs.millersville.edu