Re: Is this normal?

On Thu November 6 2003 10:11 am, Thomas Ritter wrote:
 ] a lot from tiger. What is kdeinit doing with those deleted cached files? Is
 ] this related to the fact that when I view a directory on a CD in konqueror, I
 ] cannot umount the CD until I do "killall konqueror"? This does include web

 I haven't seen that problem first-hand, but I speculate that it
 might be related to the Minimize Memory Usage setting (Konq /
 Settings / Configure Konq / Behaviour).  If you've got plenty of
 memory, change it to 'Never'.

 If it's already set to Never .. ignore this suggestion. ;)

 Jedd.