kmail relocation error

I have a stable/testing debian system, with kde sources set to download.kde.org/stable/3.1.4/Debian This gave me a nice 3.1.4 desktop and all was happy in Lesland, until I just did a apt-get upgrade, and things seem to have gotten out of step.
The desktop is ok but KMail will not start any more, it gives me this:

$ kmail
kmail: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkdenetwork.so.2: undefined symbol: _ZN9KListView5eventEP6QEvent

Where should I look for help on this ? Im not sure if I should enter a bug report, or where I should do that.

Les Ferguson
Waitakere, NZ