Re: Qt development files on unstable?

Paul Cupis wrote:

On Sunday 02 November 2003 09:31, David Smith <dsmith@algonet.se> wrote:
Is there a way to get the development files for qt-mt on unstable?
I used to have libqt3-mt-dev installed, but it seems not to be
available anymore.  Has it been
replaced with some other packege or is it (hopefully) coming back
soon?

paul@kippax:~$ apt-show-versions -a libqt3-mt-dev
libqt3-mt-dev   3:3.2.1-6       install ok installed
libqt3-mt-dev   2:3.0.3-20020329-1      stable
libqt3-mt-dev   3:3.2.1-6       testing
libqt3-mt-dev   3:3.2.1-6       unstable
libqt3-mt-dev/testing uptodate 3:3.2.1-6

Looks available to me. What exact problems are you having?
This happens when I try installing libqt3-mt-dev

[root] /home/david# apt-get install libqt3-mt-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package libqt3-mt-dev has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
However the following packages replace it:
 qt3-qtconfig qt3-linguist qt3-dev-tools-embedded qt3-dev-tools-compat
 qt3-dev-tools qt3-designer qt3-assistant qt3-apps-dev libqt3-headers
 libqt3-compat-headers libqt-mt-dev
E: Package libqt3-mt-dev has no installation candidate
[root] /home/david#

None of the "packages replacing it" actually contain the files from libqt3-mt-dev.

/David