Konsole setting for links

I'm running a Testing system with KDE 2.2.2 and I'm kinda new to KDE.
I noticed that when I highlight a web link in Konsole, a window pops
up nearby with options to open the link in Konqueror, Netscape, etc.

I'm trying to find where I can change the options listed for this
feature, to add Galeon, remove Netscape, etc., but for the life of me
I can't find it.  I've done some Googling too and checked Help
information, but to no avail.

Can someone point me in the right direction on this?

thanks,
jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer