Re: www.latercera.cl

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 13:46, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 10:58:52AM +0200, rclaro@freenet.de wrote:
> | Can you help me?

> Just a random thought - if the page only loads part-way, is it possible
> that you have ECN enabled in your kernel?  AIUI it can cause some
> (buggy) systems to only return part of a page.  There's something you
> can put in /etc/sysctl.conf to fix it, but don't ask me what...

My first thought, too. I am using this line somewhere in my init.d
scripts:

/bin/echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn

Possibly worth trying, it has something to do with routing, but don't
ask /me what ;)

My spanish is poor, but the pages seems to load perfectly here.

regards,

sebas
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of sense to know how to lie well. -- Samuel Butler