Re: KDevelop 3.0 Packages

On Fri 15 Aug 2003 10:06 pm, Norman Jordan wrote:
> Since "people.debian.org" is down right now, you can use the following
> apt-get source lines to get Debian packages of KDevelop 3.0 CVS.
>
> For stable,
> deb http://klecker.debian.org/~njordan stable main
> deb-src http://klecker.debian.org/~njordan stable main
>
> For unstable,
> deb http://klecker.debian.org/~njordan unstable main
> deb-src http://klecker.debian.org/~njordan unstable main
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Norman Jordan <njordan@shaw.ca>

How stable is Gideon right now?  I've been having a lot of problems trying to
make KDevelop 2.1 work with SDL and OpenGL (too much automake/autoconf voodoo
if you want the project to be platform independent), and I've heard that
Gideon has templates for SDL & OpenGL programs.  Is it worth it to set up
Gideon, or would I be better off fighting automake/autoconf in 2.1?

Thanks

Doug