KDE Tree widget problem

It's more than a week, from a normal upgrade in sid, that I have a broken
KDE. For example, the folder tree in kmail doesn't show the folder's name,
only the lines and crosses (empty names). It's a problem of visualization,
for example in psi the contact list flashes, disappearing when other
windows of the mouse pass over the names. And many other similar problems
in lists and trees.
Any info on this strage behaviour? I already upgraded many times, but the
problem is still here.

Kind Regards,
Andrea Negro