Re: Konqueror plugin crashes

Felix,

I have been getting those crashes since KDE 3.1.2 and now also
on KDE 3.1.3 and this is the error:
          http://www.hoodes.com/graphics/konqbug.jpg

There are hundreds of nspluginviewer konqueror crash bugs for all
levels of KDE at bugs.kde.org.  But this has only been happening to me
recently. I don't know where to locate the cause of the error.

Also FWIW - I do not have the same symptoms as other posters
with KDE 3.1.3 - It's working AOK for me here.

Michael