Re: Qt versioning (was: KDE 3.1.2 broken)

Ralf  is referring to the fact that development of sid packages is
slower-paced because KDE is officially in that distribution and thus is more
dependent on required files like glibc, Qt, etc. being up-to-date. Madkiss is
thus hindered by issues that other packagers are having to manage which are
beyond his control.

With the woody packages, however, there are no such concerns since Ralf can
update any dependency he pleases since KDE 3.x is not officially in woody.
Thus, the packaging process can move faster and be more up-to-date for him.