Bug in latest kmail?

Hello.

Just some minutes ago, I've upgraded KDE to 3.1.3 (in woody). I noticed a
silly but annoying behaviour in kmail. All time appears the horizontal scroll
in the message window, when it is clearly not needed:

http://lacurva.net/misc/kmailbug1.png
http://lacurva.net/misc/kmailbug2.png

I tried resizing the window, but it doesn't solves anything. Looking my
messages in 'drafts' folder, doesn't appear the horizontal bar.

Is someone suffering the same bug? Must I report it, or is there a solution?
:-(

Best regards.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01