[OT]: Re: I'm back

Am Dienstag, 29. Juli 2003 00:10 schrieb Chris Cheney:
> Hehe, my spam filter is fairly decent (SpamAssassin) but it appears I
> need a virus scanner as well, around 200 windows virus emails in my
> inbox :\

... we as a linux community could think about starting an outlook virus
collection, you know... web galleries like stamp albums, with trading rare
ones with other collectors, meeting in conventions and nerds collecting all
media coverage for the collectibles and animating the netflow of virii in
flash ...

On the other side, this vast amount of virii scares the hell out of me, there
are soooo many of them, what if Windows would run out of vulnerabilities
because of this exploitation flood? What would we laugh about?

[answers to debian-curiosa please]

Hmmm...
--
Thomas Ritter

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin