Kaboodle/Noatun Crashes

I've noticed that lately whenever Noatun or Kaboodle are closed with the
titlebar close button the KDE Crash Handler pops up.  They both close
normally if I use the quit item on the menu or toolbar.  The backtrace is
mostly "no debugging info" lines, so I won't post it unless someone asks.
Both work fine otherwise, at least when operating as standalone apps.

However, Kaboodle has some problems when embedded in Konqueror.  Namely,
it won't play any sounds or video from http URL's when embedded.  It seems
to be playing, but no sound or video comes out.  OTOH, it works fine for
local files when it is embedded.

This is on  KDE 3.1.2 from Sid.  I've also got a Woody box running KDE
3.1.2 from kde.org, and it does not have the crash problem but does have
the embedding problem.

Any suggestions welcome.  Please CC me if replying to the list.

--
 -| Bob Hauck
 -| To Whom You Are Speaking