Re: Margins messed up with KDEPrint

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 02:44:47PM +0200, Magnus von Koeller wrote:
> On Monday 21 July 2003 13:53, Linus Gasser wrote:
> > Hi,
> > looks like some misconfiguration A4/letter...
>
> Actually, no. It's correctly set to A4.
>
> I investigated this a bit further: This happens if I print from
> Konqueror and KMail. If I print from the PS/PDF viewer, things get
> weird: Pritint PDF files works correctly but printing the same
> document as a PS file (produced via 'Print to file') is messed up.
> Printing from KWord works correctly, though.
>
> Any ideas? It seems that some documents override the custom margins!?

What does it looks like if you try to print from non-KDE apps (and not using
kprinter)? I have, on and off, had trouble with various printers (but mostly
Lexmark ones) printing too high on the page (and thus cutting off the top of
the page), whether using KDE's print system or any other.

--
Furrfu!		r a k k o  at  c h a r t e r  dot  n e t