Re: Qt3 still broken (compat-headers), what to do?

> (v) Talk to the maintainer, see what he thinks.

[...]

> Hopefully Madkiss'll have an upload ready by tomorrow's dinstall (26 hours
> away or so).

Ah, wonderful.  For me (v) over the last 4.5 months has occasionally led
to positive rumblings but these were never followed by an actual upload.

But if you've had more success with (v) then that's great, and if Madkiss
is doing an upload now to fix the problem then I'm happier than I could
have been with any other solution.

b. :)