Re: Compiling KDE apps

El Miércoles, 16 de Abril de 2003 16:37, José Manuel Pérez escribió:
> Sorry, it was my mistake ... cut + copy + paste + ... and finally bad
> done. Sorry, I primise not to do it again

Never mind, is only that a lot of people don't know it, and it's a good idea
to say it sometimes :-).

> > QList is obsolete, replace QList by QPtrList, and <qlist.h> by
> > <qptrlist.h>
>
> Ok, but I'm compiling someone else'e application, and by now it compiles
> using libqt3-compat-headers

Sorry, I forgot that not everyone is coding :-). I wrote that, because many
people start a project with kdevelop, and have this same problem, and, I
think that if you start a new program, better not to use obsolette classes.

Agur ;-)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy)  -  GPG ID: AA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/