Re: lisa package

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 17:47, Hendrik Sattler wrote:

> It does find everything here (finde FiSH and SMB ports). Maybe you did not
> edit /etc/lisarc? Or you have a ~/.lisarc?

I really have no idea, it is the standart package from unstable. I used the
guide from KontrolCentre to set it up. It doesn't find anything but itself
though. It doesn't even see that there is a computer there.

I certainly hope that I don't have to edit yet another configuration file to
fix it.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.1 on Debian GNU/Linux