Re: KDE media players

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 10:11 am, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 15. April 2003 04:34 schrieb Daniel Stone:
> > Noatun is a full-featured, full-blooded media
> > player.
>
> That is surely to be discussed ;)
> Personally, I think noatun is pure bloat and thus extremely slow. Mostly,
> users are much happier with xmms.

Out of the debian box, noatun gives me kicker integration, full keyboard
support (I am *always* using ctrl-alt-p, c-a-left/right, and c-a-s), a
standard KDE file dialog to add stuff, and decent performance (when
artswrapper is suid root).  If you need something more than that (or less),
then you and I don't listen to music or use our computers that same way at
all. :-)

--
MuMlutlitithtrhreeaadededd s siigngnatatuurere
D.A.Bishop