Re: Problem with upgrading to KDE 3.1.1 on Debian woody: finally solved

[ Please CC me on replies as I'm not suscribed to -kde ]

Hi all,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 01:46:14PM +0200, Amaya wrote:
> IIRC, this has been reported:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=xfstt
> There are three different bug reports regarding this behaviour.

Ok, I don't know what can be the cause of your problems. There was
a bug that caused gnome2 to slowdown and some times crash, solved in
xfstt 1.4, so to test that this is not the same problem I've backported
it to woody:

	deb http://www.hadrons.org/~guillem/debian woody/binary/

Also there are certain fonts that when installed, make X crash.
If the above don't solve the problem could you send me the output of:

	xfstt --gslist --sync

regards,
guillem