Re: Qt building problems..

El Sábado, 12 de Abril de 2003 12:08, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen escribió:
> > Try --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt3
>
> Why can't configure find this out by itself?

Maybe the script is lazy :o)

Well, if you are lazy like me ;-), try doing:
export QTDIR=/usr/share/qt3

Or including it in ~/.bashrc.

Why configure doen't find this withou help? I'm not sure, but maybe Debian
uses a path not very "standard" when installing this, or maybe other distros
do some things automatically. Using Red Hat, I didn't had those problems
compiling, but sincerely, I prefer using debian ;-).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy)  -  GPG ID: AA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/