libqt3.1.2 & xfstt -> crashes [was: Re: Problem with upgrading to KDE 3.1.1 on Debian woody: finally solved]

Hello!

I've already experienced similar crashes with xfstt and libqt 3.1.2
installed at the same time (see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2003/debian-kde-200303/msg00812.html);
not only on my main system but also on 3 other debian systems (all
debian 3.0 woody). I'm not using kdm, so kicker was usually one of
the first applications crashing; the issue was reproduceable. Now I'm
not using xfstt anymore and the issue seems to be solved. What's
strange about this is only that the problems don't appear with libqt
3.1.1. But now at least I know that xfstt seems to be the culprit.

Regards,

Stephan