Re: Kmail problems with signed attachments

Hi, Ricardo!

On Thursday 10 April 2003 21:04, Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 07:30:20PM +0200, Mika Fischer wrote:
> > I guess you mean: that kmail puts the CRs in for signing is good,
> > but that it removes them again before sending is not :)
>
> Mmh... Now that you say it, I should review it a bit. Probably
> Python's SMTP module is CR'cing the message before sending it. I'll
> tell you...

All I wanted to say is that kmail *changes* the signed content of
messages. And that can't be good :)

> RFC 2015: MIME Security with Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)

Thanks. The newer one is 3156, BTW. But it has exacty the same list...

> > And, as a side note: mutt puts no CRs in... :)

Leaves the question, why doesn't mutt do it. But I guess that's a bit
off-topic here... :)

Cheers,
 Mika