Re: KDE 3.1.1 Fast as root but slow as User

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 01:02:13PM +0200, Frank Van Damme wrote:
> I know. I run your packages! :)
>
> But Branden does the official version isn't it?
>
> Errr... who dares to send him an email? :)

Well, Branden will be using my 4.3 debs as a base for his 4.3 debs. I'll
have a chat to him about it when I next talk to him about X stuff (we
regularly touch bases about patches, etc), but I can't imagine he'd have
any objection.

A few people are testing -0ds3v2, BTW. I've ironed the last of the bugs
that I know about, now it's just a matter of accosting the porters,
really.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>