KDE3.1, XFree4.3, SID problem

Hi,

I have Debian SID, KDE 3.1, XFree4.3
(from http://penguinppc.org/~daniels/sid/i386) and linux kernel
2.5.65.

When I turned my computer on, everything is fine. Kdm start and I can
log in. But when I log off or shutdown (from kicker applet) or
Ctrl+Alt+Backspace - my computer hang, monitor turn off and I can not
do anything, only hard reset :-( Also when I /etc/init.d/kdm stop and
log in again, computer sometimes (but not everytime) hang.

I have same problem on another machine with same software, but
XFree4.2.

There are no messages in logs :-(

I don't know in whitch software is a bug, so I can't submit a bug.

Does anybody else has same problem? I try to search google, buglists
... and I didn't find anything

--
 .''`. Ondra 'Kepi' Kudlik
: :' : Debian Linux User