libopenal problems.

As many people know, the update from libvorbis0 to libvorbis0a broke a lot of
things.  Most of them are fixed, but I'm still waiting for an update to
libopenal0, since a lot of games depend on that package, and are
uninstallable because libopenal0 depends on the old libvorbis0.

From what I've read on the libopenal0 bug reports, a fix is in the works.  Is
there any ways that this can be fast-tracked so I can put my treasured games
back on my system?  /me is impatient.