libvorbis problem with sarge

Ciao :)

	I've have updated my sarge (I have the "old" but amazing kde 3.1  from kl) to
nolden kde woody packages.  Before I erased (purged) the kl packges, and then
with a update && upgrade through the right sourses.list (kde X11 Printing)I
had downloaded the last kde woody version .. just 2 hours ago.
	I've ... for the moment .. an only one problem :
gigiottopoli:~# dpkg -l | grep libqt3
ii  libqt3-mt      3.1.2-0woody11 Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version)
gigiottopoli:~# artsplay /usr/share/sounds/pop.wav
artsplay: error while loading shared libraries: libvorbisfile.so.0: cannot
gigiottopoli:~# dpkg -l | grep libvorbis0
ii  libvorbis0     1.0.0-1        The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec
gigiottopoli:~#

	I made serveral reinstallation ---force-all , but without an almost good
solution ... where is the prob ?

	I read the nolden README but without success ... :(

--

   mikj