Re: kdm crashing

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 15:04, Chris Cheney wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 03:38:45PM -0600, Justin Bauer wrote:
> > For the omnicient:  What the heck is going on?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Justin
>
> Have you tried rebooting the computer that is having the problem?
> Perhaps there is a problem with one of the files in /tmp. Also you may
> want to try cleaning out /var/lib/kdm/. I have never seen kdm crash like
> that myself so I don't know what is wrong.
>
> Chris

Chris,

The error is on my side.  I had configured /etc/pam.d/kdm for use with
pam_mount, then decided it wasn't exactly what I needed, so I commented
out/removed the added lines, and missed the session one.  Why there
weren't any complaints, in var/log about it, I don't know.  It certainly
made weird stuff happen, although I was able to login fine.

Thanks for the help,

Justin Bauer
jbauer@koosinc.com