Re: PGP Signatures

I tried installing cryptplug and libgpgme6, but when I tried to tell Kmail
where to find the crypto plug-ins, I must have messed something up.  The next
time Kmail started, it froze -- nothing worked.  I tried re-installing Kmail,
removing, purging & reinstalling Kmail with no effect.  I finally deleted
~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc and reinstalled and got it back working.

I no longer want the crypto plug-ins -- I'm quite happy living with the error
messages, but now after I start Kmail, I can access "Settings->Configure
Kmail" once -- the second time I try, the configure window just flashes and
disappears.  I have to shut it down and restart to access the configure
window again.

I'm running Debian sarge with KDE 3.1 for woody from ktown.kde.org/~nolden.

Any help appreciated.

--
Victor R. Cain             (865)435-5084    Fax:(865)435-9709
E: vic@vicsfamily.net      Web: www.vicsfamily.net

------------ Quote of the Hour ------------
Prediction is very hard -- especially when it's about
 the future -- Yogi Berra