Re: KDE 3.1.1 Status Report

I'm trying to workout if this was deliberately inconsiderate or not.
It's not like kde 3.1.1 has been officially released (as far as i can
tell). What you have done is force people still using other packages
to upgrade to the incomplete sid ones if they want a package.

Grumble aside, can anyone tell me how to pin my packages to come in
preference from another repositary?