Re: Is kscd usable? (kdemultimedia 3.1 on ppc)

So it turns out that this is a bug in kscd. Because NewWorld Macs don't have
a wire going from the CD drive to the sound card, the system has to push the
sound to the card itself. It seems that only xmms has a plugin to do this.
Most other programs (including kscd) just start the CD drive and expect the
audio to just end up at the soundcard.

There's already a wishlist bug against it in KDE. I added one in Debian as
well.

Frank