Re: Is kscd usable? (kdemultimedia 3.1 on ppc)

kscd does not use arts, as the cd-audio signal goes straight from the cdplayer
to the soundcard (on a desktop, you can often play cds without even running
an OS).  kscd works on i386 (I'm listening to Nora Jones with it right now),
but I cannot vouch for ppc.  If other cd apps work (like workbone), then I'm
truly stumped, but my first guess is that your cd channel is muted.  Start
kmix and see for yourself.

--
MuMlutlitithtrhreeaadededd s siigngnatatuurere
D.A.Bishop