Request for mirrors for HEAD debs

Hi all,

I'm looking for any available mirrors for my CVS HEAD packages.  It
looks like my existing one is going to be unavailable shortly, and I
would like to have a backup plan.  I have set up rsync, so mirroring is
a simple matter of an occasional cron job, and not too much else on your
part.

Sources and debs take up ~450MB.

Information and repository currently at

http://oberlin.cems.umn.edu/kdecvs

Please contact me if you would be able to mirror these, and I will
provide detailed instructions.  The only hitch is I need to know the IP
of the machine which will be performing the rsync.

Thanks in advance,
James

--
James Greenhalgh, Open Door Software Inc.
I believe in free software. Free software is a matter of the users' freedom

PGP key num: D858790C
Fingerprint: A253 E524 8BC4 5E86 77E4  83D3 C27D D276 D858 790C