PGP Signatures

I'm missing some plug-ins to process PGP signatures.  I get messages like:
  Message was signed with unknown key.
  The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
  Problem: S/MIME plug-in was not specified.
  Use the 'Settings->Configure KMail->Security' dialog to specify the plug-in
  or ask your system administrator to do that for you.
In some cases the plug-in message is
  Problem: OpenPGP plug-in was not specified.

Can some one tell me where to find these plug-ins?

TIA,

--
Victor R. Cain             (865)435-5084    Fax:(865)435-9709
E: vic@vicsfamily.net      Web: www.vicsfamily.net

------------ Quote of the Hour ------------
IN  SUMMARY:
 At age  4 success is . . not peeing in your pants.
 At age 12 success is . . having friends.
 At age 16 success is . . having a drivers license.
 At age 20 success is . . having sex.
 At age 35 success is . . having money.
 At age 50 success is . . having money.
 At age 60 success is . . having sex.
 At age 70 success is . . having a drivers license.
 At age 75 success is . . having friends.
 At age 80 success is . . not peeing in your pants.