gtk2-engines-geramik

Hi,

In order to get gnome2.2 to mimic my kde3.1, I tried to use
gtk2-engines-geramik from Ralf Nolden's repository without any
success. There is an error message like "Could not found the module path
qtpixmap2 ..." or something like that.

Trying to apt-get build-dep the package from unstable source, which has
a higher version than Ralf's site, produced only unfinished package and
error messages.

Anyone has a clue with that problem?

To Ralf (if he is in this list): Do you plan to upgrade gtk2-engines-geramik in your repository?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Yuhanes