Re: DCOP Communication error (PLEASE HELP)

HI DEBIAN-KDE community.

Please help!

I have same problem too. Can somebody already solved similar problem ?

I tired to remove/repair my ~/.kde directory.

And this problem seems to me happened when I start using multihead environment,

I.e. attached TV to my Geforce2MX400 video card as second monitor.

I'm using KDE3.1 (stable) on debian sid.

Looking forward for help.

Thank you.

--
WBR, Vyacheslav