Re: KDE 3.05 to 3.1...

I just upgraded testing also (109 packages 40MB) with apt-get without
any problems EXCEPT libc6 upgrade failed as it was missing programs
cut and tr.  I copied them from my SID partition and that fixed the
upgrade.  I don't know why my testing system was missing those programs
and where to get them.

Michael Hoodes         http://www.hoodes.com            Seattle, WA