Re: Upgrade from Woody(stable) to KDE3.1

Hi I am looking to do this upgrade...can you tell me what the "Ralf's"
source is. i.e. What should I put in my sources.list or where you are
downloading the .deb's. Thanks for the help.

Loren A. Linden Levy
481 Loomis, Department of Physics
1110 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801-3080
Tel:   217-244-7995   Fax: 217-333-1215
Email: lindenle@uiuc.edu
url:   http://w3.physics.uiuc.edu/~lindenle/

"Without software a computer is just a pile
of electronics that gives off heat. If the
hardware is the heart of a computer then the
software is its soul."

    --David A Rusling from The Linux Kernel