Desktop icons mysteriously grown

I swear, I didn't feed them anything inappropriate..., but somehow the
icons on my desktop grew by about 10% after the latest sid upgrade.

I track sid on a daily basis and something in the latest dose of changes
made the icons grow overnight. Also, the latest fontconfig (2.1.91-1)
disfigured my fonts; going back to the previous version (2.1.90-1) is
better, but I'm not sure it's as good as before. Oh, well.

Any insights appreciated.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                          Thinking is trying to make up
mailto:schuerig@acm.org                   for a gap in one's education.