libvorbis bunk <-> nolden (WAS: Re: OpenOffice.org conflicts with Ralf's 3.1 packages)

On Thursday 06 March 2003 18:30, Greg Madden wrote:
> On Thursday 06 March 2003 12:00 am, Filippos Slavik wrote:
[...]
> I  can not answer your specific question but I use KDE 3.1 from ~nolden &
> various packages from ~bunk. The ~bunk site has the OO.org packages and
> there are no conflicts (I am using them) with ~nolden's KDE 3.1 packges.
> There are quite a few backports on the ~bunk site, dselect will offer to
> upgrade quite a few so if you use the ~bunk source just a heads up.
>
> deb http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/debian woody/bunk-1 main contrib non-free

What version of libvorbis* pkgs are you using?  I had konqueror and other tools
crashing until I downgraded libvorbis 1.0 from bunk to 1.0r3 from nolden?  Is
this issue solved?

Achim
                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com