Re: Woody: XFree86 4.3 and printing stuff

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 11:36:17AM +0100, Ralf Nolden scrawled:
> Ok, here you go: I added XFree86 4.3 based on DannyS's build (which means it
> works but the windows keys on keyboards have probs currently) backported to
> woody with all the xft2, fontconfig and newer freetype stuff. In the same go
> yesterday Trolltech released Qt 3.1.2, so I rebuild that with xft2 support.
>
> To separate these packages from my regular repository (I don't want to force
> anyone to use XFree 4.3 if he doesn't want to see the new cursors :-)) I
> split them off into separate directories so you can use all three of them at
> maximum.

Word! You rock. If you update my sources from penguinppc.org (or any
other mirror, in fact), you'll find -0ds2, which fixes these issues.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne