Re: Where is kdenetwork, where is Chris?

Thank you Karolina for continuing to package the latest release(s)
of KDE for SID.  I too (as Caolite) have been very happily running
your debs and was hoping that you would be continuing to update
them.

As I have mentioned before, I have a backup Woody partition running
Ralph's 3.1 debs and that's the release I check for bugs if necessary.

Michael Hoodes         http://www.hoodes.com            Seattle, WA